The Wonderful World of Me

This is a blog about a lame, square, 16 year old girl in the middle of North America with nothing better to do but sit on her ass in type in this thing. Enjoy.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Internet Quizes Telling You The Truth?

So I felt bored tonight. I should have been studying for my Chem Quiz tomorrow but instead I find myself doing lame quizzes. So I guess this is the last one for the night. Another thing about me is that I have in fact never kissed a boy (or a man, or even a girl :P). So this quiz may be lieing for all I know.

It's funny how much we trust these things. Girls flock to these sites to find out if their crush and them are soul mates, or which Harry Potter actor is there best match. When the truth is these quizzes have about a 1 in 10 chance of being right. And this is only because the person who created the quiz only made 10 alternate answers.

In real life if your crush doesn't call you all the time, or sit next to you in the cafeteria it doesn't mean he/she doesn't like you. Most likely you aren't calling them all the time either or sitting next to them. So does that mean you don't really like them?

So in conclusion I say... Do them, they are fun. :)


Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...delicious
Your hugs are...warm
Your eyes...sparkle like the stars
Your touch is...awakening my heart
Your smell is...amazing
Your smile is...hypnotising
Your love is...eternal
Quiz created with MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home